Sunday 8 November 2009

Pike Fly Fishing Articles - Gets my vote!





When I started this blog I was very new to pike fly fishing and still consider myself the tyro pike fly angler. The success I’ve enjoyed over the last 18 months or so has been enhanced by the input of various folk that I’ve accessed via the internet… E-pals!

One of those e-pals is Simon Graham who runs the highly acclaimed PikeFlyFishingArticles blog… I don’t think there is a day go by that Simon doesn’t post something useful on his website and I’ve been impressed by his recent tube creations… rather than rewrite a profile on Simon I’ll quote from the Eumer website as Simon is one of their Pro-Staff…

“Simon Graham was born in England and grew up in South Africa. He has spent his life fly fishing the world’s best fisheries including, the waters of Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Venezuela, Costa Rica, the famous Wilderness of Vodlosersky national park in Russia, England, Scotland, Ireland, and the Netherlands. Over the years, his passion for fishing has developed into a specific love of fly fishing for pike.

In 2004, Simon moved to Finland because of the excellent fly fishing for Esox Lucius opportunities it offered. He now runs Baltic Pike Tours on Replot Island off the West coast of Finland. Simon also has his own successfully marketed brand of flies called “Baltic pike flies”. His informative pike fly fishing blog covers all aspects of the discipline, and it has emerged as a world leader in pike fishing information.”

Couldn’t say it better myself!

Simon's site is the "go to" pike fly resource on the internet!

1 comment:

All about the grab said...

Cheers David......Kind words mate and a great plug.