Sunday 4 December 2011

Brad Buzzi... Deep EZ Sand Eel

I had the great pleasure of meeting many fly tyers at the International Fly Tying Symposium in New Jersey in November last year... due to a variety of commitments I was unable to attend this November.  I missed the genuine warmth that comes from this show... the welcome I had in the US was fantastic. My first welcome though was from Brad Buzzi of BuzFly Products who kindly offered to pick me up from the airport and take me to the hotel... Brad is a hell of a nice guy and a great flytyer.

Brad emailed me recently to say that he'd been using Bug-Bond as an epoxy replacement on his Deep EZ Sand Eels and some of his other fly patterns... he also said "I like the fact that Bug Bond cures quickly and gives you a consistent finish that is easy to apply and durable when cured with the proper light".


I noticed on Stripersonline some time ago that Brad started to produce some great instructional videos and I'm honoured that he's chosen Bug-Bond to feature in one of his latest videos...


So click the link and watch Brad Buzzi of BuzFly Products in the US tie the Deep EZ Sand Eel.... thanks Brad and I'll be tying some of these for a mark I know in the UK!






No comments: