Friday 4 May 2012

BUG-BOND goes to the Bahamas



Its always great to get photos of flies and the fish they end up catching (and here is another one for today). Ole Kristian Skaar from Norway recently visited the Bahamas... and caught very nice bonefish using his Bug-Bond built flies... Nice one Ole!

Ole has kindly allowed me to reprint his email to me here... thank you Ole.


"Hello David,

I would like to say a few words about what i like about the Bug-Bond.
I have tested a couple of UV-resins for my flytying, but Bug-Bond became a favourite right away. 

Very easy to apply and completely tack free.

After being known with the Bug-Bond I haven't even thought of using epoxy for my flies. Covering / building up bodies on the flies are just like playing games :-) 

I have also been using the Bug-Bond for repairing rods a couple of times.
The varnish on the rodwrapping has come of and I simply replaced it with Bug-Bond.

All fixed in seconds!!

Reg.
Ole"

No comments: